.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Edmondson

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Time to have fun

I have resently been working on all things made in red eyed corp. and this is what I got. First off TGG daily I have just started on the 19 of september. it were I do the daily news for the day. The next thing I have is "The Wreck" a new music Podcast were we play anything but country and rap. I am real busy right now so please try to help as much as you can. Right now I am producing 8 or 9 blogs and if you would like to work for free and are in to tech. You can Email me at redeyedcorp@gmail.com. And if you are in to music we can host you a music podcast. If you have any suggestions you can email me..............

1 Comments:

  • Wow - nice blog... I'm in blogger heaven. Hope you enjoy recieving a bit of positive feedback.

    Also I have an intersting site about Industrial Lighting Fixture. Why not come along and check it out if you have a few minutes. You can find it at Industrial Lighting Fixture.

    Dont forget to check out the picture gallery. :)

    By Blogger a, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home