.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Edmondson

Thursday, September 08, 2005

School time............

I just started school this week and cause I am home schooled I can post things more often. I have just started my own corporation and its really cool. My corporation is called Red Eyed Corp. and I am looking for people that make tech or geeky things (podcasts, online Tv shows, Comics, or anything else geeky). If you read this and are interested in this you can email me @ redeyedcorp@gmail.com .
I am looking to start a new podcast. And its called Talkin Tech Radio. You can call in by Skype to the name "talkintech". It will come soon so look out for it. I am going to start posting on here dailly starting now.
I am going to have a special interview edition of Tgg the podcast coming out tommorrow. So check it out at www.tggpodcast.com

Thanks guys for reading
John e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home